HAMSIAM.COM # NO.1 HAM COMMUNITY OF THAILAND
24 เมษายน 2024, 07:59:25 *
ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น
ข่าว: สนใจ ลงโฆษณา ติดแบนเนอร์ Banner ปักหมุด ขอเช่าพื้นที่บอร์ดเพื่อโฆษณา textlink ฯลฯ ค้นหาเจอบน Google คลิ้กเลยครับ
Google
   หน้าแรก   ช่วยเหลือ เข้าสู่ระบบ สมัครสมาชิก  

หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: อัพเดทกันหน่อยสำหรับ aprs.fi  (อ่าน 5841 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
LiNN
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 360

« เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 11:55:02 »

อ้างถึง
Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Using aprs.fi for SAR, ARES or other public service work? Let me know!
I know some of you use aprs.fi while doing volunteer search-and-rescue operations, ARES or other public service work.

If you wish to keep doing so as before, with the convenience of Google Maps, I need you to tell me and everyone else about your use. In writing. Please.

Put up a blog post or write about it on your volunteer organisation's web page. Send me an email pointing to the document. Write about what you are doing, where, when, and how aprs.fi is useful in what you do. Practical examples of real events are probably most useful.

This is important, since Google is going to start charging for the usage of their Maps API, which until now has been free for sites which are open and free to use (like aprs.fi).

The charging is based on the amount of map loads. aprs.fi currently opens up the real-time map almost 42,000 times per day (when nothing special  happens). According to the new Google Maps terms, up to 25,000 map loads  per day is free, the rest will cost $4 per 1000 map loads. That amounts up to $68 per day, $2040 per month for me. No, I don't make that much from the advertisements. And there are some other costs involved in running such a site too (computer hardware, hosting, domain names, programming beer, to name a few).

"We will then start billing excess usage to your credit card when we begin enforcing the usage limits in early 2012." (the blog post)

The only real options seem to switching away from Google Maps to something else, or getting aprs.fi to qualify as being "in the public interest":

"Non-profits and applications deemed in the public interest (as determined by Google at its discretion) are not subject to these usage limits. For example, a disaster relief map is not subject to the usage limits even if it has been developed and/or is hosted by a commercial entity." (FAQ)

A lot of you will probably suggest switching to OSM. This is one option, but it has a few drawbacks:

Address/place search isn't as good
    No  Street View, worse Satellite view, no Terrain view
    Less coverage in the countryside
    Takes a lot of work from me to switch from Google's API to OSM's API (aprs.fi uses the Google Maps API for a lot of things, like drawing lines & circles and placing car symbols on the map and presenting menus and pop-up balloons)
    OSM's map tile servers can't take the load - Lynn just got a note from OSM folks that APRSISCE/32 should make "other arrangements" and not download the maps directly from OSM. I would expect aprs.fi to generate even more load, and I'd probably have to run my own map server (which would take a significant amount of work and money, and it'd be much slower than Google's map servers).

This, and other options, are discussed on the aprs.fi discussion group.

So, I'll have to try to get in the "public interest" category. It might help if you could document your real usage in "disaster relief" and other public service work in writing. You can find my email address from the blogger profile (on the right side, scroll down to "about me", view my complete profile, contact, email).

Thank you!

งานเข้า Mr.Heikkiแล้วครับ ถ้าใครพอจะให้องค์กรอาสาสมัคร การบรรเทาภัยพิบัติที่ใช้ aprs.fi ในการทำงานค้นหา และกู้ภัย ช่วยส่งเอกสารไปอ้างอิงการใช้งาน aprs.fiหน่อย เพราะขณะนี้aprs.fi เปิดใช้แผนที่แบบ real - time เกือบ 42,000 ครั้งต่อวัน กูลเกิ้ลมันคิดเงินส่วนที่เกิน 25,000ครั้งต่อวันแล้ว ลองดูรายละเอียดเอานะครับ เผื่อพอที่เราจะช่วยพยุงการใช้งาน aprs.fi บน Google Maps APIแบบฟรีต่อไปได้ โดยไม่ต้องไปใช้ OSMหรือแบบอื่นๆ แทน

Ref: Using aprs.fi for SAR, ARES or other public service work? Let me know!

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 18:28:21 โดย LiNN » บันทึกการเข้า
« เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 11:55:02 »

พื้นที่โฆษณา ขาย เครื่องชาร์จแบตเตอรี่อัตโนมัติ CTEK จาก สวีเดน ดีที่สุด/ถูกที่สุด+ประกัน5ปี
คลิ้กไปดูที่ลิ้งค์ข้างล่างเลยครับ
http://www.spy-thai.com/

GPS ติดตามรถหาย ดักฟังเสียงสนทนาในรถ หรือระบุตำแหน่งรถ สั่งดับเครื่อง
ติดตามรถได้ทั่วไทยโดยไม่มีค่าบริการรายเดือน / Tel. 086-9455977
 บันทึกการเข้า
LiNN
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 11:59:25 »

อ้างถึง
The charging is based on the amount of map loads. aprs.fi currently opens up the real-time map almost 42,000 times per day (when nothing special  happens). According to the new Google Maps terms, up to 25,000 map loads  per day is free, the rest will cost $4 per 1000 map loads. That amounts up to $68 per day, $2040 per month for me. No, I don't make that much from the advertisements. And there are some other costs involved in running such a site too (computer hardware, hosting, domain names, programming beer, to name a few).

programming beer อัน นี้ สำ คัญ มาก  แลบลิ้น
บันทึกการเข้า
« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 11:59:25 »

บันทึกการเข้า
E27ETU
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1018

"ราชสีห์ผู้ภักดีต่อแผ่นดิน"

เว็บไซต์
« ตอบ #2 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 12:28:21 »

ยิงฟันยิ้ม
บันทึกการเข้า

นักเดินทาง CB FRIENDS OF THE EAST 144.575 Mhz. Tel.0817620148
เพราะแสวงหา มิใช่เพราะรอคอย เพราะเชี่ยวชาญ มิใช่เพราะโอกาส เพราะสามารถ มิใช่เพราะโชคช่วย ดังนี้แล้ว "ลิขิตฟ้าหรือจะสู้มานะ
HS3XDB
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 968

แหลมแม่พิมพ์ ระยอง

« ตอบ #3 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 12:39:35 »

volunteer rescue ใช้แล้วเพิ่มขึ้นขนาดนั้นเลยเหรอครับพี่
หรือช่วงนี้มีภัยพิบัติกันหลายที่ในโลกหลายหน่วยงานก็แห่มาใช้ aprs.fi
หรือถ้ามี volunteer rescue มาใช้โดยที่เราส่งเอกสารไปอ้างอิงการใช้งาน
แล้ว google เขาจะไม่คิดตัง  ลังเล

ไหนๆ ก็ไหนๆ แล้ว
ช่วยๆ เว็บเขาโดยการช่วยคลิกโฆษณาด้วยก็ดีนะครับ จะได้มีใช้กันนานๆ
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 12:42:42 โดย HS3XDB » บันทึกการเข้า

ชมรมนักวิทยุสมัครเล่น APRS ภาคตะวันออก APRS CLUB KLANG 144.275 MHz 245.275 MHz
yagi-1
member..
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 2923

ไม่มีใจ อย่าคิดมาให้ความหวัง

« ตอบ #4 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 12:53:49 »

หรือถ้ามี volunteer rescue มาใช้โดยที่เราส่งเอกสารไปอ้างอิงการใช้งาน
แล้ว google เขาจะไม่คิดตัง  ลังเล

ไหนๆ ก็ไหนๆ แล้ว
ช่วยๆ เว็บเขาโดยการช่วยคลิกโฆษณาด้วยก็ดีนะครับ จะได้มีใช้กันนานๆ

คลิ๊กที่โฆษณา ผมว่าเท่านั้นยังไม่พอ  ถ้าเป็นไปได้เราช่วยใช้สินค้าที่เป็นสปอนเซอร์หลักเขาด้วย  จะได้มาเอื้อหนุนจุนเจือ aprs.fi เขาครับ ถึงจะดูว่าเป็นของนอกของแพง  แต่เขาก็ให้เราใช้ได้ฟรีโดยไม่เสียค่าใช้จ่ายครับ  แต่ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้ต่อไป เราอาจจะต้องเสียค่าใช้จ่ายในการเข้าใช้ aprs.fi หรือเสียค่ายิงแพ็คเกจที่ออกมาก็เป็นไปได้นะครับ
บันทึกการเข้า

กรุงไทย สาขาพนัสนิคม ออมทรัพย์  เลขบัญชี 209-1-47024-4  Mr.Somchai Nuangjumnong  D-tac  084-6654734
LiNN
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #5 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 13:04:06 »

ไม่ได้หมายถึง volunteer rescueมาใช้กันแล้วทำให้การใช้งาน Mapเพิ่มขึ้น แต่โดยรวมมันเพิ่มขึ้น การโยงไปว่าส่วนหนึ่งมีการใช้งานในด้านบรรเทาสาธารณภัย จะทำให้กูลเกิ้ลอาจเห็นใจไม่คิดเงิน
อ้างถึง
Non-profits and applications deemed in the public interest (as determined by Google at its discretion) are not subject to these usage limits. For example, a disaster relief map is not subject to the usage limits even if it has been developed and/or is hosted by a commercial entity
บันทึกการเข้า
HS3XDB
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 968

แหลมแม่พิมพ์ ระยอง

« ตอบ #6 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 13:09:42 »

คลิ๊กที่โฆษณา ผมว่าเท่านั้นยังไม่พอ  ถ้าเป็นไปได้เราช่วยใช้สินค้าที่เป็นสปอนเซอร์หลักเขาด้วย  จะได้มาเอื้อหนุนจุนเจือ aprs.fi เขาครับ ถึงจะดูว่าเป็นของนอกของแพง  แต่เขาก็ให้เราใช้ได้ฟรีโดยไม่เสียค่าใช้จ่ายครับ  แต่ถ้าเป็นแบบนี้ต่อไป เราอาจจะต้องเสียค่าใช้จ่ายในการเข้าใช้ aprs.fi หรือเสียค่ายิงแพ็คเกจที่ออกมาก็เป็นไปได้นะครับ

ครับพี่ ส่วนหนึ่งแจ้งไว้สำหรับเพื่อนสมาชิกที่ไม่ทราบ ว่ามันคืออะไร คลิกดีไหม หรือไม่จำเป็น คนละเล็กละน้อยก็ดีกว่าไม่สนใจเลย
แล้วก็เห็นด้วยเลยครับ ที่เราต้องสนับสนุนของของเขาบ้าง
ผมก็เคยคิดไว้ว่าอนาคตไม่แน่ หากเขาทำมาแล้ว รายได้ไม่พอเราอาจต้องเปิด aprs.fi แบบเสียตังก็เป็นไปได้

ไม่ได้หมายถึง volunteer rescueมาใช้กันแล้วทำให้การใช้งาน Mapเพิ่มขึ้น แต่โดยรวมมันเพิ่มขึ้น การโยงไปว่าส่วนหนึ่งมีการใช้งานในด้านบรรเทาสาธารณภัย จะทำให้กูลเกิ้ลอาจเห็นใจไม่คิดเงิน
อ้างถึง
Non-profits and applications deemed in the public interest (as determined by Google at its discretion) are not subject to these usage limits. For example, a disaster relief map is not subject to the usage limits even if it has been developed and/or is hosted by a commercial entity

รับทราบเลยครับพี่ ผมมีแล้วหนึ่ง
พรุ่งนี้จะเอาเรื่องนี้เข้าที่ปรึกษาหารือกันด้วยครับ
บันทึกการเข้า
xtomen
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1401

www.

« ตอบ #7 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 17:35:06 »

ความคืบหน้าแจ้งให้เพื่อนสมาชิกด้วยนะครับ
อ้างถึง
Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Using aprs.fi for SAR, ARES or other public service work? Let me know!
I know some of you use aprs.fi while doing volunteer search-and-rescue operations, ARES or other public service work.

If you wish to keep doing so as before, with the convenience of Google Maps, I need you to tell me and everyone else about your use. In writing. Please.

Put up a blog post or write about it on your volunteer organisation's web page. Send me an email pointing to the document. Write about what you are doing, where, when, and how aprs.fi is useful in what you do. Practical examples of real events are probably most useful.

This is important, since Google is going to start charging for the usage of their Maps API, which until now has been free for sites which are open and free to use (like aprs.fi).

The charging is based on the amount of map loads. aprs.fi currently opens up the real-time map almost 42,000 times per day (when nothing special  happens). According to the new Google Maps terms, up to 25,000 map loads  per day is free, the rest will cost $4 per 1000 map loads. That amounts up to $68 per day, $2040 per month for me. No, I don't make that much from the advertisements. And there are some other costs involved in running such a site too (computer hardware, hosting, domain names, programming beer, to name a few).

"We will then start billing excess usage to your credit card when we begin enforcing the usage limits in early 2012." (the blog post)

The only real options seem to switching away from Google Maps to something else, or getting aprs.fi to qualify as being "in the public interest":

"Non-profits and applications deemed in the public interest (as determined by Google at its discretion) are not subject to these usage limits. For example, a disaster relief map is not subject to the usage limits even if it has been developed and/or is hosted by a commercial entity." (FAQ)

A lot of you will probably suggest switching to OSM. This is one option, but it has a few drawbacks:

Address/place search isn't as good
    No  Street View, worse Satellite view, no Terrain view
    Less coverage in the countryside
    Takes a lot of work from me to switch from Google's API to OSM's API (aprs.fi uses the Google Maps API for a lot of things, like drawing lines & circles and placing car symbols on the map and presenting menus and pop-up balloons)
    OSM's map tile servers can't take the load - Lynn just got a note from OSM folks that APRSISCE/32 should make "other arrangements" and not download the maps directly from OSM. I would expect aprs.fi to generate even more load, and I'd probably have to run my own map server (which would take a significant amount of work and money, and it'd be much slower than Google's map servers).

This, and other options, are discussed on the aprs.fi discussion group.

So, I'll have to try to get in the "public interest" category. It might help if you could document your real usage in "disaster relief" and other public service work in writing. You can find my email address from the blogger profile (on the right side, scroll down to "about me", view my complete profile, contact, email).

Thank you!

งานเข้า Mr.Heikkiแล้วครับ ถ้าใครพอจะให้องค์กรอาสาสมัคร การบรรเทาภัยพิบัติที่ใช้ aprs.fi ในการทำงานค้นหา และกู้ภัย ช่วยส่งเอกสารไปอ้างอิงการใช้งาน aprs.fiหน่อย เพราะขณะนี้aprs.fi เปิดขึ้นแผนที่แบบ real - time เกือบ 42,000 ครั้งต่อวัน กูลเกิ้ลมันคิดเงินส่วนที่เกิน 25,000ครั้งต่อวันแล้ว ลองดูรายละเอียดเอานะครับ เผื่อพอที่เราจะช่วยพยุงการใช้งาน aprs.fi บน Google Maps APIแบบฟรีต่อไปได้ โดยไม่ต้องไปใช้ OSMหรือแบบอื่นๆ แทน

Ref: Using aprs.fi for SAR, ARES or other public service work? Let me know!

ทั่วโลกรับทราบ เหมือนกันหมดใช่ไหมพี่

งั้นบ้านเรา ก็เอา คลิบที่เราไปช่วยน้ำท่วม ออกช่องสาม แนบไปให้เขา น่าจะได้นะพี่
บันทึกการเข้า

เชียงใหม่อัพเดท
LiNN
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

« ตอบ #8 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 18:50:58 »

งั้นบ้านเรา ก็เอา คลิบที่เราไปช่วยน้ำท่วม ออกช่องสาม แนบไปให้เขา น่าจะได้นะพี่

ไม่ทราบนะครับว่าจะสามารถใช้ได้หรือเปล่า ถึงแม้ว่าในคลิปมันจะเกี่ยวข้องกับ aprs.fi ก็ตามแต่มันก็เพียงแค่ Conversationเท่านั้น ไม่มีรูปร่างหน้าตาการใช้งาน aprs.fi และยังเป็นภาษาไทยอีกด้วย

ถ้าดูจาก requirementข้างล่างนี้ เค้าต้องการ document หรือ web pageขององค์กรอาสาสมัคร หรืออะไรก็ตามแต่ ที่ทำให้กูลเกิ้ลมันพิจารณาเห็นดีเห็นควรด้วย ว่า aprs.fiเป็น web siteที่เป็นประโยชน์ต่อสาธารณะ ผมคิดว่านะ

อ้างถึง
บันทึกการเข้า
E27FBI
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1265

aprs.fi-Your Friends On a Map !

« ตอบ #9 เมื่อ: 08 พฤศจิกายน 2011, 20:37:59 »

สนับสนุนโดยการเข้าไปคลิ๊กโฆษณาแล้ว อุดหนุนของของเขาแล้ว ทำหนังสือชี้แจงว่าเรานำมาใช้ในทาง

สาธารณประโยชน์ก็แล้ว ใครที่พอจะมีกำลังทรัพย์หรือเสียสละบ้างกันคนละนิดผมถือเป็นความรับผิดชอบ

ร่วมกันแสดงน้ำใจต่อเขาบ้างก็ดีเหมือนกันนะครับ ทุกอย่างไม่มีของฟรีๆ 100% ถ้าทุกคนช่วยๆกันผมก็

เห็นว่าเป็น Spirit ของเราทุกคน
บันทึกการเข้า

XGatE - All Packets are Welcome
                   145.750 MHz WiRES-X

บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1] 2
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป:  

ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ�
ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ� ŧ��ɳ�

Webmaster Earn Money! By Affiliate Program 100% Pay